Meredith at Martha Chartreuse nominated me for a Liebster! How fun!
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the questions given to you.
3. You must pick ten bloggers to be nominated for the award.
4. You must create ten questions for your nominees.
5. You most notify the nominees.
1. Of all your life “Must Haves” (cellphone, car, eating out, shopping, vacations, etc) what would you give up?
I would love to give up my car and walk/bike but it’s just not possible where I live. If I give up eating out will I still get to eat out while on vacation? Eating out at home would be easy to give up, I usually just do it for convenience sake – there are very few restaurants that we go to on a regular basis that are that great.
2 If you could live in any other city in the United States where would you?
This is so hard for me! I really would love California if the cost of living wasn’t so bad (and being away from my family that lives here). I don’t want to deal with the seasons (snow!) anymore though!
3. If you could live in any other city internationally, where would you live?
London. We actually dream and talk about it often, not that it’s ever going to happen.
4. If you could eat any meal and calories don’t count, what would it be?
All of the cheese/wine/pasta and then chocolate for dessert.
5. Do you have future baby names picked out?
We have lists that are probably 10+ long for boys and girls. We have the hardest time deciding on a name for our babies though – too many good ones.
6. Last book you read?
I’m in the middle of a few books right now – ‘Motherhood Realized’, ‘Prayer for Beginners’,’Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?’
7. Blogger trend you are ready to go away?
Overalls – I just can’t even. No words.
8. If you could decorate your home from any store, top to bottom, what would you choose? Budget is not an issue.
West Elm probably.
9. What has been the hardest thing for you to accept about yourself?
My natural inclination towards laziness I think. Or that I’m pessimistic by nature. It’s something I work on though.
10. What do you love most about yourself?
How much I care for, and love, the people in my life.
Who I am Nominating (I can’t think of ten but here are some):
Stethoscopes, Style, and Grace
The Big White Farmhouse
The Fisk Files
My 10 Questions for my Nominees:
1: What is your favorite season and why?
2: What was your favorite vacation ever?
3: What is dream meal? As in what would you eat if you had one meal left to eat?
4: What is your favorite breakfast food?
5: Are you a morning person or a night owl? Or do you force yourself to be one or the other?
6: Are you an introvert or extrovert?
7: Would you rather go to the beach or the mountains?
8: Describe an ideal day off from work/responsibilities/etc.
9: What is your favorite book of all time?
10: What is your favorite movie of all time?